Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Body Language

Sometimes it is so frustrating when someone says something and does another. Sometimes I view it as a choice of action the person chooses and this action speaks louder then the million words said.

So remember when we do anything, let’s to do it with all our heart and soul. Half heartedness is as good as not doing anything or saying it at all.

“I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.” (Ph4:13). “Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” (1 Cor 10: 31)

At the end, in my opinion, it’s really a choice we make.

I am inclined to believe that when we make a choice, we will live it to our fullest ability with actions that support that choice. May I be constantly be renewed by the Holy Spirit and not be conformed to this world. (Ro 12:2). May my action speak louder than the all words I can offer!

Our Body Language speaks louder than words!

No comments: